General Code of Conduct
- Avoid physical contacts at all times.
- Avoid touching of objects, equipment and surfaces unnecessarily.
- No group gatherings within and around the complex.
- Keep a 2 meter distance from others.
- Wear a mask at all times except during pool use.
- Bring your own swimming equipment. Maximum of ONE swimming equipment is allowed per swimmer.
- Do not share personal belongings with others.
- Place your personal belongings in the designated athlete zone.
- Do not overtake others while swimming.
- Start, rest and end swimming at your assigned starting point.
- Arrive on time, and leave within 10 minutes after completing training.
- Complete warm up exercises at home before arriving at the facility.
- Bring your own towels and stretch mats. The complex does not provide these items.
- Wipe down gym equipment for each use.
- Do not touch or use the gym equipment that are blocked off.
- Bring your own rackets, shuttlecocks and towels.
29Jan1st UAE Swimming Community Championships - Junior
30JanMKFA Epee Cup 2 – Fencing
05Feb2nd UAE Swimming Community - Performance
27MarMKFA Epee Cup 3 - Fencing
01AprHamilton Aquatics Spring Meet
07AprGEMS Swim Cup
22MayMKFA Epee Cup 4 - Fencing
27MayDubai School Games
28MayHamilton Aquatics Last Chance