|Swimming or Gym||Cost Per Person (AED)|
|Badminton||Cost Per Person (AED)|
- The rates above are subject to 5% VAT charges
Terms and Conditions:
- Must meet the minimum age of 18 years old. Emirates ID may be asked to be presented upon registration.
- Must display health status on the Al Hosn UAE App upon entry.
- Bring your own goggles, swim caps, towels and water bottles. Swim caps are mandatory.
- Avoid sharing personal belongings.
- 5Avoid physical contacts at all times.
- Wear a mask except during pool use.
- Advance booking is required.
- Up to 90 minutes per training session is allowed.
- Private coaching and personal training are prohibited.
- Arrive at the complex and complete training on time. Late arrivals will not be granted extension.
- Bookings will be held for 10 minutes and automatically cancelled in the event of no-shows.
- Only credit or debit card payments are accepted.
- Payments made are not refundable.
- Membership packages purchased are not transferable.
Clubs and Academies:
Please contact us for facility rental rates if you wish to run training lessons, competitions or events at Hamdan Sports Complex.
29Jan1st UAE Swimming Community Championships - Junior
30JanMKFA Epee Cup 2 – Fencing
05Feb2nd UAE Swimming Community - Performance
27MarMKFA Epee Cup 3 - Fencing
01AprHamilton Aquatics Spring Meet
07AprGEMS Swim Cup
22MayMKFA Epee Cup 4 - Fencing
27MayDubai School Games
28MayHamilton Aquatics Last Chance